Chaloner Associates, Fall
Chaloner Associates, a national executive search firm specializing in communications, public relations, and marketing, is seeking a fall Intern for our Boston office. Candidates who apply must be friendly, alert, detail-oriented and organized. We are looking for someone who takes a genuine interest in our business, and is eager to learn and help a company in its continued success.
Intern opportunities and responsibilities include:
- Online research projects that will play a critical role in the development of new business and candidate sourcing. Tools utilized will include the internet, social media sites, and professional development organizations
- Data entry that requires a precise attention to detail
- Office management and supply ordering
- Assisting the senior staff
- Playing the role of “greeter” to candidates and visitors to our office, and assisting in the scheduling of candidate interviews
Interns will be exposed to:
- Candidate interviews, both in person and by phone, and taught the art of interviewing, including some behavioral interviewing procedures
- Industry news and how recruiting is affected by industry fluctuations
- Public Relations agency structure and the career opportunities that exist in the world of Communications and Marketing
- Writing assignments may also be assigned given the intern’s level of interest and abilities.
The fine print:
This is a paid internship. College juniors, seniors, or recent graduates are encouraged to apply. Schedule will be determined based on candidate availability.
How to Apply:
Send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.