Boundless is an educational technology company revolutionizing the way students learn. They create free online textbooks and study tools for college students, so they can focus more on getting the grade they want and less on the expenses of learning materials.
About the internship:
Boundless is looking for a social rockstar to make a social splash at Northeastern and encourage other students to use Boundless. Interns will be considered for a future semester-long marketing internship or full-time role.
Intern roles and opportunities:
- Communicate with students via Twitter, Facebook, etc. to spread the word about Boundless.
- Identify the most influential social students at NU and meet or talk with them about Boundless.
- Coordinate with the Boundless Campus Manager to help with additional marketing efforts.
- Research exciting on-campus events.
- Current college student enthusiastic about helping students save money and study smarter.
- Marketing, PR, or journalism majors preferred.
- Strong relationship-building and communication skills.
- Passion for excellent writing.
- Social media savviness. Prior experience managing professional social profiles a plus.
The fine print:
Where: Remote (all work takes place at NU).
Time commitment: 5 hours/week minimum, flexible hours.
Email resume or LinkedIn profile (preferred), a brief cover letter, and links to your social channels to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include “Social Media Rockstar” and Northeastern in the subject line. In your cover letter, include a list of the top five students Boundless should follow on social media at NU to prove you’re a Social Rockstar.