About Procter & Gamble:
Procter & Gamble is a multinational manufacturer of product ranges including personal care, household cleaning, laundry detergents, and prescription drugs.
About the internship:
Ready U is Procter & Gamble’s college scale brand – meaning it is one platform that encompasses many college-oriented P&G brands, such as Old Spice, Tide, and CoverGirl.
RepNation is seeking sociable, well-connected leaders on campus to join the ReadyU Digital Campus Ambassador Program for the Spring 2013 semester. Ambassadors at universities nationwide will be an integral part of an exciting campaign to spread the word about Procter & Gamble’s college platform, ReadyU.
The purpose of the program is to increase brand awareness and purchase consideration for ReadyU brands through positive buzz and social networking on campus. In addition to earning great resume-building experience, Campus Ambassadors will have the opportunity to work with one of the world’s largest and most successful companies in consumer goods, create a dynamic marketing campaign, and earn great incentives.
Intern roles and responsibilities:
- Creatively drive students to engage with the ReadyU Facebook page.
- Distribute program materials to key targeted areas on campus, including posters, flyers, and branded giveaways.
- Distribute product samples strategically at campus events and through partnerships with student organizations.
- Increase brand awareness and purchase consideration through product trial and promotion of online interaction.
- Well-connected with student leaders, campus organizations, and faculty.
- Outgoing, creative, and entrepreneurial.
- Well-versed in social media, including Facebook, Twitter, and Foursquare.
- Responsible, positive, optimistic, reliable, and hard-working.
The fine print: